For a resource manager, this scope item allows you to monitor the resource utilization and the staffing of resource requests for project roles, ensuring optimal resource utilization and efficient project staffing.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Monitor resource utilization and project staffing
- Gain transparency about resource utilization and the status of resource requests
- Determine the most requested project roles
Where is Basic Resource Management – Project-Based Services(2MV) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a core function of General within Professional Services Scope Item Group
Process flow of Basic Resource Management – Project-Based Services (2MV)
Find below the process flow of the scope item Basic Resource Management – Project-Based Services as it is defined for release s4hc-2108.
Ref: Professional Services of SAP S4HC-2108
Best Practices related to S/4HANA
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA On Premise *1
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA Cloud *2
- Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud *2
- Best Practices of Robotics Process Automation(RPA) with SAP Leonardo *2
*1) Yearly Updates are released per September of each year
*2) The Quarterly updates are released per Februari, May, August and November
Details of future releases can be found in the SAP Roadmap section of each product. Go to SAP Roadmap Product Finder.
Knowledge Center Scheer Nederland | The Process Experts
Visit also the SAP Cloud ERP knowledge center of Scheer Netherlands. The following topics are covered: