Customer Project Analysis is an analytical SAP Fiori application built using Analysis Path Framework in SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics. This application provides rich visualization and analysis of customer projects based on margin, revenue, cost, and so on. The application uses several predefined analysis steps such as country, service organization, profit centers, projects, and more. This analytical application is part of the commercial project management business process.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Analyze customer projects and the margins associated
- Analyze deeply with predefined steps
Where is Customer Project Analysis(BGI) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a core function of General within Professional Services Scope Item Group
No Process Flow details available for scope item Customer Project Analysis(BGI)-s4hc-2108
Ref: Professional Services of SAP S4HC-2108
Best Practices related to S/4HANA
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA On Premise *1
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA Cloud *2
- Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud *2
- Best Practices of Robotics Process Automation(RPA) with SAP Leonardo *2
*1) Yearly Updates are released per September of each year
*2) The Quarterly updates are released per Februari, May, August and November
Details of future releases can be found in the SAP Roadmap section of each product. Go to SAP Roadmap Product Finder.
Knowledge Center Scheer Nederland | The Process Experts
Visit also the SAP Cloud ERP knowledge center of Scheer Netherlands. The following topics are covered: