This scenario enables you to create a warranty claim that can then be forwarded to the respective supplier for a reimbursement. The scenario covers the relevant steps starting with the creation of a claim (based on a performed repair), continuing with the validation for completeness, eligibility for reimbursement, and the finding of the correct prices for material, labor activities, and so on.
Once the information is sent to the supplier and their response is received, the scenario supports the transparent maintenance of values and the posting of the negotiated amount.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Create, validate, and adjust claims
- Send claim to supplier
- Maintain suppliers response
- Post claim
- Reverse posting
- Reject, cancel, and close claims
- Increase your supplier recovery rate by easily creating claim for repairs, using the already available information in your system (materials, prices, and so on)
- Save time and increase supplier satisfaction by only raising and sending out valid claims that are likely to get paid (by validating the claims with regards to master data and eligibility)
- Keep transparency on requested and reimbursed amounts with the versioning concept and directly post the respective amounts to the appropriate accounts
Where is Warranty Claim Management – Supplier Recovery Processing(5HR) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a support function of Service Master Data & Agreement Management within Service Scope Item Group
No Process Flow details available for scope item Warranty Claim Management – Supplier Recovery Processing(5HR)-s4hc-2108
Ref: Service of SAP S4HC-2108
Best Practices related to S/4HANA
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA On Premise *1
- Best Practices of SAP S/4HANA Cloud *2
- Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud *2
- Best Practices of Robotics Process Automation(RPA) with SAP Leonardo *2
*1) Yearly Updates are released per September of each year
*2) The Quarterly updates are released per Februari, May, August and November
Details of future releases can be found in the SAP Roadmap section of each product. Go to SAP Roadmap Product Finder.
Knowledge Center Scheer Nederland | The Process Experts
Visit also the SAP Cloud ERP knowledge center of Scheer Netherlands. The following topics are covered: